12 oz. Clear PLA Compostable Cups
Case of 1,000
Sale pricePrice/Case per
FREE SHIPPING OVER $119
Ships same day if ordered before 12:30 pm EST / 9:30 am PST (more)
- Material: PLA, a fully compostable corn starch based resin
- Lids Flat: CFL-1224
- Other Sizes: 9 oz. (CCP-9-SQ)
16 oz. (CCP-16)
20 oz. (CCP-20)
24 oz. (CCP-24)
- Diameter: 3.75"
- Bottom: 2"
- Height: 4"
- Color Clear
- Designed for Cold Beverages
- Heat Tolerance: up to approximately 122° F
- Petroleum Free
- BPI Certified Compostable
- Meets ASTM Standards for Compostability
These 12 oz. PLA Compostable Cups are made from quality PLA or corn-based plastic materials, a highly renewable resource and meet ASTM standards for compostability. They will fully compost within 6 months in an official commercial composting facility and can withstand temperatures up to approximately 122 degrees F. Matching Lids: : Flat (CFL-1224) or Dome (CDL-1224) are sold separately.
12 oz PLA cups are perfect for replacing foam and PET cups. Designed for cold drinks like soda, juice, water, iced coffee and more!
|Case Weight||23.6 LBS.|
|Case Dimensions||19.8" x 15.9" x 16.7"|
|Pallet Ti/Hi||4 x 4|